You don’t have to spend much time out on the water before you realise just how many benefits there are to kayaking.
Beginners, intermediate and advanced paddlers will see benefits spanning the physical, mental and emotional.
Not only does kayaking work your core muscles (not to mention your arms, shoulders and back!), but being out on the open water is great for reducing stress and increasing general well being. Also, it is a relatively low impact sport so it can be enjoyed by people of all ages.
So, now that we have discussed some of the clear benefits of kayaking (if you didn’t know them already), we will jump into the list of the top 10 best sea kayaks UK.
Best for Beginners: Decathlon Touring Inflatable Kayak
Best Overall: Shipwreck Arrowstream Dropstitch Inflatable Kayak
Best for 2 People: Intex Excursion Pro Inflatable
Best for Tracking: Aqua Marina Tomahawk Inflatable Kayak
Best for White Water: Airhead Montana Inflatable Kayak
Best for Budget: Bestway Hydro Force Lite Rapid X2 Inflatable Kayak
The 11 Best Inflatable Kayaks UK
Best For Beginners
1. Decathlon Touring Inflatable Kayak
2. Shipwreck Arrowstream Dropstitch Inflatable Kayak
Best for 2 People
3. Intex Excursion Pro Inflatable Kayak
Best for Tracking
4. Aqua Marina Tomahawk Inflatable Kayak
Best for White Water
5. Airhead Montana Inflatable Kayak
6. Itiwit Inflatable Touring Kayak
7. Aqua Marina Laxo Inflatable Kayak
8. Aquatec Ottawa Inflatable Kayak
Best for Budget
9. Bestway Hydro Force Lite Rapid X2